HALF DAY CITY TOUR
A comprehensive city tour starting with a short ride to Signal Hill for a great view of our Cape Town Stadium, Sea Point area and Robben Island. Other highlights include a brief tour of the Malay Quarter (Bo-Kaap), city centre, Company Gardens and the Castle of Good Hope.
- Signal Hill
- A scenic tour of the city
- Houses of Parliament
- City Hall
- The Castle of Good Hope
- Slave Lodge
- Bo-Kaap traditional Malay Quarter
- Adderley Street
- Greenmarket Square
- The Company Gardens
HALF DAY TOWNSHIP TOUR
Start at the District Six Apartheid Museum. This is the apartheid school and the gateway to the understanding of the existence of townships. After this, make your way to Langa, the oldest formal township in Cape Town. Visit projects in the Township such as crafters, schools and a crèche. Stop for a refreshment at a local Shebeen (tavern – beer optional). Make an appointment with a traditional healer. This tour offers interaction with local township people – more than half of our population lives in townships.
- The District Six Apartheid Museum (closed Sundays).
- Langa, the oldest formal township in Cape Town.
- Visit projects in the Township such as Crafters, schools and crèche.
- A local Shebeen (tavern- beer optional).
- Make an appointment with a traditional healer.
- Interaction with local township people, more than half of our population live in townships.
FULL DAY CAPE PENINSULA TOUR
Experience some of the most spectacular views in the world. The tour begins with a scenic drive along the Atlantic coast passing through the fishing village of Hout Bay. Here you will have the option of taking a short boat trip to Duiker Island to view the Cape Fur seals. The tour then heads along Chapman’s Peak Drive on to Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. From there we travel to False Bay and return to Cape Town by way of the Simon’s Town naval base where we visit the Penguin colony at Boulders Beach. Travel via Fish Hoek fishing village and Muizenberg to Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens for an optional short walking tour of these beautiful gardens. Return to Cape Town in the late afternoon.
- Clifton & Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles
- Hout Bay (optional boat trip to Seal Island)
- Chapman’s Peak (if open)
- Ostrich viewing
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Cape Point
- Boulders Beach Penguin colony
- Simon’s Town
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens (optional)
HALF DAY WINELANDS TOUR
This enchanting excursion we travel directly to the quaint town of Stellenbosch, an architectural jewel that serves as the historic heart of the country’s wine region. We then head for one of the nearby wine estates for a wine & Cheese tasting and Cellar tour.
- Wine tasting at a Stellenbosch Wine Estate
- Wine and Cheese tasting
- Stellenbosch orientation
- De Braak
- Dorp Street
- Cellar Tour
- Second wine tasting(time permitting)
- Opportunity to purchase wine